Monday, October 22, 2012

I AM....My Affirmation

Said daily, this will keep you on the straight and narrow and thinking well of yourself. If we do not think well of ourselves, what does that say about God? He MADE us. He loves us, He thinks we are precious. So these things we all are.
I AM

I am a child of the Most High God
I stand in his light and am favored
My mind, body and spirit know this thing;
Jesus Christ was born and died for me
I am, one that he calls blessed
I am, one whom he calls "Daughter"
I am, one  He calls beautiful
I am, one He calls Friend
I am, but a prayer away from Him
If I suffer or I am  in pain or mourning
He will send Angels to minister unto me
No Prayer passes my lips that he does not hear
I am, one who runs to him in the dark, through sheer faith,
In times of trouble, sadness and strife I am
Given shelter, love and forgiveness
This is the knowledge that gives me strength
I am blessed that he has delivered me
From sin, self pity and all things evil
I am delivered from those that seek to harm
They will feast on my feelings, no more
Whatever vengeance life may throw, I know
These things will crumble at the Hedge of Protection around me
And the mention of His name evil will flee
I am, one he will walk through life with, ever at my side
He will pick me up, if my journey is long and I am weary
He will weep, when I weep, rejoice when I rejoice
Bullies are my past; they only make fools of their future
And, I will pray for all  their souls
All my trials and troubles, are nailed to the cross
Of his only begotten Son who died to save the world
I am blessed, because he knows my every need
I am blessed when all I need do is cry out and He hears me
If I have but one friend, it is Him, but he brings me many
A year in my life, may be a thousand in His, still, He listens
He listens for my voice, as I listen for his
He hears all of my Prayers; I hear the things he says to me
I am content in his Promise that someday there will be
No more sorrow, no more pain, he will wipe away all tears
And for us all, a NEW LIFE will begin

 Amen (So be it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment